- I have been taking my Wal-Mart receipts and entering them on the Wal-mart Savings Catcher program. It isn’t a lot of money, but every little bit helps.
- I was able to get a coupon through the mail for my dog food by signing up for the company’s email newsletter. I saved 10% on my last purchase.
- We are purchasing a lawnmower. We have decided to wait and not make a hasty decision. We are waiting until the end of the year to get the best deal for the lawnmower.
- We are slowly paying off debts and have made some headway in the past six months.
- I got off the coupon bandwagon for the last few weeks. However, I was able to use a good many coupons on my last grocery shopping trip to Kroger. I spent for three people and a baby……….$110.00 for one week. I felt really good about my trip.