FIVE WAYS I AM BEING FRUGAL
- I signed up to receive emails from the major companies that I like to get coupons from. I enjoy being informed about sales events and of course getting an occasional coupon is a plus.
- I also signed up to receive emails from several frugal websites- freebieshark.com, moneysavingmom.com, southernsavers.com, couponmom.com, thefrugalgirl.com, thekrazycouponlady.com, and etc.
- Instead of buying baby stuff for my little infant girl, I am letting folks know I am searching for certain things. So far I have received a bouncy seat and a jumpy seat at no cost.
- There are a lot of birthday parties we are going to in the next couple of weeks. I am making sure that we search for gifts at the lowest possible price. Also I am trying to give the most frugal but nice gift I can possibly give since there are about four birthday parties.
- Trying to hit the seasonal sales right now. You can get discounts on summer clothing, flip-flops, swimsuits, and so forth. I noticed at my Wal-Mart that you can buy flip flops for fifty cents!!