Thanks to MSM’s Morning Makeover Course, I am trying to live life with more intention and purpose.
My goals pretty much build upon from the week before.
Marriage Goals/Family Goals
- Do one fun thing with my husband this week. I hate to say this, but goal failed last week. We accepted a new child into our foster care home and it seemed like all of our focus has been on this child.
- Adopting through DFACS. Hurdling through another obstacle. July 30th is a big day for us. Sending up countless prayers.
- Trying to find one source of extra income. I am waiting on some applications and I also gained a couple of ideas from a new facebook group that I am apart of.
- I am reading one book a week. Last week I read Dr. James Dobson’s The New Dare to Discipline Book. I am looking forward to reading Crystal Paine’s Book on Money Saving Mom’s Budget.
- I am reading a devotion daily by She Reads Truth. I am consistently doing about a devotion every morning for five mornings out of seven in a week.
Hospitality/ Giving Goals
Last week, I didn’t list a hospitality goal because I didn’t have one. Unknown to me we were to accept a child into our foster care home. So my hospitality goal has been this– buy the child a few toys and clothes. We don’t know how long she will be with us at this point.
- Write three substantive posts on frugality this week.
- Write consistently on The Husband Journal series. Please visit the sidebar if you want to read those posts under categories.
I just hope this is an encouragement to you to also dream big and fulfill your goals in life.