Thanks to MSM’s Morning Makeover Course, I am trying to live life with more intention and purpose.
My goals pretty much build upon from the week before. If you didn’t see last week’s goals, click here.
Marriage Goals/Family Goals
- Do one fun thing with my husband this week. We tried a new restaurant in our local area on date night. We loved going to new eating places.
- Adopting through DFACS. Hurdling through another obstacle. July 30th is a big day for us. Sending up countless prayers.
- Trying to find one source of extra income. I applied online to a couple of jobs that are work from home. Just pressing forward.
- I am reading one book a week. Last week I read 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget by Wise Bread. Read the review here.
- I am reading a devotion daily by She Reads Truth. I am consistently doing about a devotion every morning for five mornings out of seven in a week.
Hospitality/ Giving Goals
- I went to a wonderful place called the Bloom Closet in Fayetteville, GA this past week. This closet is specifically to help foster children in Georgia with clothing. I donated some baby clothes while I was there. Last week, I posted that I would donate baby items to the church. Well it didn’t happen.
- This week’s giving is…….hmmm, I have come to a complete blank. Well I will let you all know next week.
- Running a blog is stressful. I decided to just focus on my groove here and not try to focus on traffic. Still trying to figure out my writing style and what I aim to do on the blog.
- Write consistently on The Husband Journal series. Please visit the sidebar if you want to read those posts under categories.
I just hope this is an encouragement to you to also dream big and fulfill your goals in life.